Most of you think that buying a printer is a better choice but the truth is leasing the same can offer you a lot of advantages. If you want a printer on lease, then call us at OSOT- Office Machines Houston. Our team will not only provide you with the best printer, but also guide on the difference of buying and leasing a printer to help you make an informed decision. The different areas that we serve include Conroe, TX, Houston, Humble TX, Katy TX, Pasadena TX and The Woodlands TX.
The Benefits of Leasing a Printer Over Buying
Below are some benefits of leasing a printer over buying. These include,
- It will not require any down payment. This means you can get it devoid of tapping into the funds that you have reserved for some other expenditure.
- When you lease an all-in-one printer you can do different document management tasks like printing, faxing, scanning and copying at a much cheaper rate.
- It will reduce the risk to get stuck with a machine that does not fulfill your standards and this is possible for different reasons. Leasing will provide you with the flexibility of staying head and shoulders above others in the competition by keeping the printer up to date via swapping out products when required at the time of the lease period. In short you can reap the benefits of the most up to date technology thereby saving the valuable time of your employees. When you lease a printer you can budget a specific sum of money for the printer and upgrade to the latest version with time which will keep your office running efficiently. Most importantly, once the lease expires, you will have the flexibility of leasing a higher-end, new printer.
- When you lease a printer it will remove the burden of disposing of worn out printers.
- It will offer you tax advantages.
- No repair costs required.
For any doubts and queries call us at 281-443-2996.